Promoting Healing by Raising Vibration

Whether is mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, I am here to help you clear away those issues that are giving you great suffering. As a result, you will be able to find wellbeing and move forward in your life with the right tools and the right direction for YOU

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hummingbird Dream


Originally written on 10/13/14

I had a dream, I was a hummingbird sleeping in the highlands of the Andes slowing down my heart so that I could survive the frigid temperatures of the night and waiting patiently for the sun to come and send me a sun ray to touch my heart so that I can fully wake up and come back to full life again.  At the same time the hummingbird had a dream of being a girl discovering she was really a hummingbird and following the steps to achieve the transformation she needed so she can finally fly the long awaited journey. 





This article is the property of Mariela Siwarqinti. No one may alter and/or reproduce it in any way without the express written permission of Mariela Siwarqinti.

Mariela Siwarqinti, Healing Facilitator
973-330-6778
Reiki ~ Pranic Healing ~ Archangelic Light ~ Rites of Passage Shamanic Ceremonies ~ Dream Interpretation ~ Spiritual Insight ~ Tarot/Intuitive readings ~ Munay-Ki Rites ~ Meditation Guidance ~ Local or long-distance services
Testimonials ~ Services and Pricing


No comments:

Post a Comment