Promoting Healing by Raising Vibration

Whether is mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, I am here to help you clear away those issues that are giving you great suffering. As a result, you will be able to find wellbeing and move forward in your life with the right tools and the right direction for YOU

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Miracle or Manifestation?

Miracles happen every day but they are only called miracles when we are at our worst, when we have lost all hope.

When we are at our best and keep our trust high we just call them manifestation. 

The thing is, great things happen all the time and the way we receive them tells you the level of joy or pain we hold inside while waiting for them. 

Many years ago, I had a dream of being a mother and it broke my heart not having a child because I already felt like a mother inside but I had no child to share this love with. It wasn’t until I had a great realization letting me know that this feeling was actually my Spirit making me sense myself in the future to let me know being a mother is part of my life purpose. 

Once I finally realized that the strong feelings I had inside where informing me of what I was built for I eased up on myself and on life. 

I released all anguish and sadness. 

I quiet down all the “what if” chatter in my brain every time it came up. 

I stopped speculating on the worst and instead got lost in gratitude for what was coming to me. 

I built faith and trust from the inside out to keep my dream alive. 

I was 40 when I had my first child and I could have said “It was a miracle” but I already transformed and expanded my intuition so much by using the tools I created in my Empath journey that I welcomed my child knowing that moment was always meant to happen and no one and nothing could have prevented it. I knew he was healthy, I knew he was strong, I knew all was well and I sense this for his future as well.     

So, ease the grip and release the worry you are carrying. You do not have to jump through hoops to make your dreams come true.  What is truly needed is simple and accessible at all times.  What is needed is a deepening with your own self to connect fully with what is truth. Then, instead of living a life trying to make things happen, you will live your life RECOGNIZING the people, places and things that are here to fulfill the wishes of your heart and the call of your soul.    

If you feel like you are losing hope, know now, that what is in your Heart is REAL and meant to be and you can build the trust and confidence needed to prevent you from giving up. I was there also, until I decided to discover what was within me. Not only I gained physical, mental and emotional healing but I also expanded my conscious ability to hear the guidance of my own spirit and that is a gift that keeps on giving.

And the most important thing to know is that this is available for all! You too can do this and I am here for you with the wisdom and the tools to help you navigate your journey. So, instead of dreading the wait and feeling the absence of the things you want, start preparing yourself to receive what is truly yours with trust, enthusiasm and joy. 

Have I seen you before? Probably in my dreams.


This article is the property of Mariela Siwarqinti. No one may alter and/or reproduce it in any way without the express written permission of Mariela Siwarqinti.

No comments:

Post a Comment