Promoting Healing by Raising Vibration

Whether is mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, I am here to help you clear away those issues that are giving you great suffering. As a result, you will be able to find wellbeing and move forward in your life with the right tools and the right direction for YOU

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Guiding Light of Compassion

Compassion is guilt that has been released of all judgment.  So forgive yourself often to release all judgment and liberate yourself from guilt. 
Experience full compassion. 
Experience your innocence.  
Acts of kindness will follow.
    
My Ancestors came this morning and said: “We would like a word with you”.

I went “Oh, Oh”. 

I knew it had to be something big.  I usually feel my Ancestors behind me, supporting me, they are always there but they rarely talk.  

I knew it had to be big but I said: “I’m running late now”.  

They said: “Don’t worry, we will be in touch”
During my drive to work they got in contact and reminded me of a very important lifetime where I died with so much sorrow for what I did to people in that lifetime.  You see, I was a con artist, scamming, to make a profit.   This was revealed to me in a Lucid dream a few years ago.  The most important event was how I felt before I died during that lifetime.  I was being persecuted by the police through a valley and I fell down and rolled down the valley hitting rocks and such that opened up wounds all over my body.  I was captured and I knew my time was up, I knew I was not getting a trial, I knew I was not getting out of this alive.  Then I saw the wounds on my legs and arms, the broken flesh, the running blood.  All of the sudden I felt genuinely sad for what I did to myself, and for they pain and suffering I caused to the people I scammed.  Then, a profound sense of guilt and remorse came all over me and I started crying knowing that I will be punished to death for what I’ve done.  I woke up before witnessing that death, but I knew it had to be terrible.

The revelation of that lifetime explained so much of the behavior I had growing up, like feeling very upset when I was accused of lying when I did not even lie and my strong effort of never lying because I was afraid of the punishment my parents will use. The practice of meditation, Buddhism, compassion towards all and honoring my Heart have created for me a very strong effect where I no longer have to make any effort in not lying.  I am very honest and it does not come from fear of being punished and it is done sincerely and with the most kind words my heart can express. I am also aware of the stewardship I hold for delivering messages to the people I assist during healing sessions and the classes and events I organize.   One of my mentor’s told me that the revelation of that lifetime was a Life Review that I must use not to feel guilty but to recognize the talent I have with words and to unveil that talent to use it wholeheartedly for my life purpose and so I did.

Today, my Ancestors revealed something even more profound about that lifetime.  They said: 
“You remember the pain, you remember the sorrow, you remember the guilt.  What you do not remember is that you had an Awakening while looking at your wounds.  For the first time in that lifetime, you truly cared for people and by experiencing the pain in your flesh, you realized they pain they have gone through.  But you invaded your soul with guilt because you were the inflictor of their pain in that lifetime.  Release the guilt and you will feel compassion and we have told you before that kindness is compassion in action.  Your acts of kindness in this lifetime are the reflection of that Awakening and because of that Awakening, you will never cause that level of suffering to anyone anymore.  But you need to forgive yourself completely to experience compassion at it’s fullest”

I was hearing this message, seeing visions of it and all I could do was write it down feeling the truth of the message in my body.  I was so focused on this experience that I took a big mouthful of hot boiling tea forgetting that it was boiling hot until I swallowed it, then startled myself when I realized it was boiling hot, but I was not so much startled that it was hot, I was startled that it did not feel hot, I did not get burn, I did not feel any pain.  For me, that was a sign that I cannot inflict any more pain to anyone, not even myself.   I also knew it was premeditated by my Ancestors so that I would have tangible proof of their presence, care and love for me.  I felt safe and overwhelmed with joy.  I was being loved and felt peace.

So, if you think it is hard to forgive someone, just imagine that someone was you in a different lifetime.  Could you forgive yourself if you broke your own rules?
People want to understand, they think that once they understand they will be able to forgive and have peace, but understanding only brings you to acceptance.  Peace can only be found by seeking Peace, not by seeking understanding.  All the revelations I have are somewhat sad because wounds from childhood or past lives are exposed but at the end they bring me Peace because Peace is my main intention.  Yes, I hurt people in the past but that Awakening made me seek to make peace with everyone I have ever hurt including myself and that is the True Seed I carried to this lifetime.  The guilt was carried over to this lifetime as well, but guilt is a feeling I can detach from.  However, Peace…. Peace is a state of being and in alignment with Nature and the Universe.  You can never detach from that, you may stray from it but your True Inner Nature will always lead you back to it in amazing mystical ways you could never even dream of! 

So, go on with your spiritual practice, keep on the path, have fun and love much knowing that forces bigger than you are guiding right and leading you towards your True Divine Nature.
   
I am Light and Peace emerges in my presence,
from everyone, from all,
for everyone, for all.


This article is the property of Mariela Siwarqinti. No one may alter and/or reproduce it in any way without the express written permission of Mariela Siwarqinti.

Mariela Siwarqinti, Healing Facilitator
973-330-6778
Reiki ~ Pranic Healing ~ Archangelic Light ~ Rites of Passage Shamanic Ceremonies ~ Dream Interpretation ~ Spiritual Insight ~ Tarot/Intuitive readings ~ Munay-Ki Rites ~ Meditation Guidance ~ Local or long-distance services
Testimonials ~ Services and Pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment