Promoting Healing by Raising Vibration

Whether is mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, I am here to help you clear away those issues that are giving you great suffering. As a result, you will be able to find wellbeing and move forward in your life with the right tools and the right direction for YOU

Thursday, August 28, 2014

It is 4:12 AM

9/18/2012

The last of my dream had something to do with a park.  The first song that popped into my head was Unchained Melody …. I’ve been listening to lyrics of songs that pop to my head for some time now to find clues and they seem to carry messages related to what is currently happening in my life.


Now, this is a song, beautiful song that I like but I have not thought of for a long, long time, and the fact that popped into my head at 4:12AM makes me think that it may carry a message for me.  So, I came downstairs and searched the song with lyrics on youtube.com and although a lovely song, the lyrics do not strike me much until, it says:

“Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea, to the open arms of the sea.  Lonely rivers sigh, “Wait for me, wait for me” I’ll be coming home, wait for me!”


I feel there there is a hidden message here.  The lyrics talk about lonely rivers flowing to the open arms of the sea and refers the sea as “coming home”.  This makes me think of “us” flowing into our path of enlightnment to return home.  Only the path is water and home is the sea.  I love water and the last thought in my head before I went to bed was “Water cleans everything, it clarifies everything it washes away all pains”.  I also enjoy being in the water more than I used to.  I feel so much flexible, fresh, light, refreshed, cool and playful when I am in the water.  I feel like I have been embraced big time by water because a few years ago and for a long time and did not think much of it and now I do not miss an opportunity to be in water.  I drink a lot more water now too… In fact, let me go get a glass of water now ;)

Ok, I am back… Continuing with the lyrics, it seems the message says to me that we all feel lonely and maybe are truly lonely until we flow to find he sea.  There we become one and feel home at last.  Also, in this world of form, rivers are always connected to the sea and always flow to the sea.  It is never the other way around.  A few months ago, I was pondering on this fact.  I was wondering why doesn't the ocean does flow to the rivers.  What is the phenomenon that lets only rivers go to the ocean and never the ocean to a river?  

Related to this, for a few months I expanded to understand, accept and agree that God is perfect Love and the laws of the universe are perfect as well.  Everything works the way it should.  A few months ago I also, came to realized that all we see in this material world are nothing but clues reminding us who we are, where we come from and where we should be going to.  Just like in dreams, we have to watch out for symbols that carry a meaning or a message for our life. This world, although small, is covered with so much nature, the clues are just endless and it becomes a fun scavenger hunt game. 

It seems my question from months ago was answered today with this song.  The reason why rivers flow to the ocean and not the other way around is because we are all flowing into the same direction to get home to become one with all, with God, with Love.  When we get there, separation is extinguished.  Oneness is our state of harmonious unity. God does not need to come to us because we to God naturally.  This is how perfect this universe is. It is law and the relationship between rivers and the ocean show us this clue.  

It is 5:12AM now.  I think this is it for now.  See you in the ocean J



This article is the property of Mariela Siwarqinti. No one may alter and/or reproduce it in any way without the express written permission of Mariela Siwarqinti.

Mariela Siwarqinti, Healing Facilitator
973-330-6778
Reiki ~ Pranic Healing ~ Archangelic Light ~ Rites of Passage Shamanic Ceremonies ~ Dream Interpretation ~ Spiritual Insight ~ Tarot/Intuitive readings ~ Munay-Ki Rites ~ Meditation Guidance ~ Local or long-distance services
Testimonials ~ Services and Pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment