Promoting Healing by Raising Vibration

Whether is mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, I am here to help you clear away those issues that are giving you great suffering. As a result, you will be able to find wellbeing and move forward in your life with the right tools and the right direction for YOU

Friday, April 17, 2020

The Shining


Fear… I am not gonna let you touch me because there is no ME.

I am composed of many, many, many elements that the Eternal Light reflects upon this reality.

My essence is Light eternally shining through.

You could never get your hands around that.

Karmas can only chase a person.

Only a person is bound by Karmas.

When you realize you are not a person but the shining of Eternal Light, no Karma can reach you. None can chase you.

So, become the shining.

Call the Light from within.

Call it like a child calls his momma.

Come and get me shining.

Come and get me momma.

I’ve been alone for so long and forgot I could call you.

I’ve been alone for so long in the dark.

I am calling you now my shining. My momma. Come and get me. Come and make this light shine bright!
 
These words came to me after meditating in front of the piece of art that my friend Joyce created.  As soon as I saw it I saw a bright light. I saw the words on the painting afterwards. I felt in love with it in an instant.
I am extremely happy it is in my home now.
Painting by Joyce Hynie Ayscue

 This article is the property of Mariela Siwarqinti. No one may alter and/or reproduce it in any way without the express written permission of Mariela Siwarqinti.
 
Mariela Siwarqinti, Healing Facilitator
973-330-6778
Reiki ~ Pranic Healing ~ Archangelic Light ~ Rites of Passage Shamanic Ceremonies ~ Dream Interpretation ~ Spiritual Insight ~ Tarot/Intuitive readings ~ Munay-Ki Rites ~ Meditation Guidance ~ Local or long-distance services
Testimonials ~ Services and Pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment