Promoting Healing by Raising Vibration

Whether is mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, I am here to help you clear away those issues that are giving you great suffering. As a result, you will be able to find wellbeing and move forward in your life with the right tools and the right direction for YOU

Thursday, June 16, 2016

I'm gonna say I Love You...


Even if you believe prayer does not work, believe this;

I’m sorry you are in pain. I’m sorry you are frustrated.  I’m sorry that you are sad. I’m sorry you can’t find a solution.  I’m sorry you have battled this for so long.  I’m sorry that I don’t know how to help you. I’m sorry that you don’t know what else to do.  I’m sorry that you think this shouldn’t be happening. I’m sorry that I don’t know what else to tell you but I LOVE YOU. 

And I’m gonna say I love you until you feel better. I’m gonna say I love you until stop crying.  I’m gonna say I love you until you remember how wonderful you truly are. I’m gonna say I love you until the pain goes away. I’m gonna say I love you until God hears you.  I’m gonna say I love you until you get up and smile.  I’m gonna say I love you until you feel loved.  I’m gonna say I love you until a solution comes.  I’m gonna say I love you until Love is all there is.   
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you...


This is my prayer, and it comes from the Love in my heart. That, transforms.


This article is the property of Mariela Siwarqinti. No one may alter and/or reproduce it in any way without the express written permission of Mariela Siwarqinti.

Mariela Siwarqinti, Healing Facilitator
973-330-6778
Reiki ~ Pranic Healing ~ Archangelic Light ~ Rites of Passage Shamanic Ceremonies ~ Dream Interpretation ~ Spiritual Insight ~ Tarot/Intuitive readings ~ Munay-Ki Rites ~ Meditation Guidance ~ Local or long-distance services
Testimonials ~ Services and Pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment