Promoting Healing by Raising Vibration

Whether is mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, I am here to help you clear away those issues that are giving you great suffering. As a result, you will be able to find wellbeing and move forward in your life with the right tools and the right direction for YOU

Sunday, August 23, 2020

You Are Never Left Stranded!

It’s been a hard year for a lot of people and my intention with the following story is to encourage you to cultivate faith and trust because you are important and so is your life.

Even at our worst, we are never left stranded. It may feel as if it is hard to get back on our feet but we are always given what we need to move forward and thrive. Our job is to align with the Universe/God/Source to achieve it and it’s a good thing that we don’t have to do these hard things on our own. There is a greater force guiding us always. All we have to do is align with it and we would hear it guiding us loud and clear. No, you do not have to be psychic, shaman, medium or such to do to hear guidance. Intuition is available to everyone who makes the commitment to cultivate it. It is not a paranormal phenomenon, in fact, it is as normal as the breath you take because it is actually connected with every breath you take and it is provided to you in amazing ways! All you have to do is cultivate it like cultivating a loving relationship; with your Heart at the center of it.

Back in May I had a dream that showed me a water stream coming out of a small crater and the stream would flow in the air but without spilling any water and will flow across straight into another crater.

It was explained to me in the dream that this was how the never ending source of abundance flows. Knowing where it came from, never losing its form and knowing where it is going. It was a good example of how humans are capable to function, never losing sight of who we truly are and how much we can achieve. At the end of the dream I was taken to a car dealership to get a car and when I woke up I wrote down the dream describing what the dealership looked like.

Early this month my car broke down beyond repair. I bought it brand new in 2006 but wear and tear aged it too much. I was very concerned about not getting a loan to get another car because I was turned down twice last year. Well, by now I trust the messages I receive in my dreams and meditation. They have led me to wonderful experiences. So, I aligned myself with the vision and message from the stream in my dream trusting that it will take me to the dealership that has my car. In addition, I created an affirmation to strengthen my alignment:

“I always have wheels to move forward. I always have the will to move forward. I trust God will put me in the vehicle of my growth“

Because it is very true for me, God/Universe/Source has never left me stranded and I have always shown willingness to move forward no matter how difficult the situation was and I know in my Heart that we are always provided with the right vehicle for our journey. In my experience, I have found that affirmations work better when they are inclusive and when you can bring out of you a real feeling from previous experiences lived that let you see that what you want has already been in your life all along, so when you make the affirmation you recognized you are not disconnected from what you want. It solidifies the process!

Just last week, I happened to mentioned the situation of with my broken car to someone wonderful I met this year and she actually knew someone at a dealership she could referred me to and because I aligned myself already with the vision of the stream of abundance and my affirmation I didn’t hesitate anymore. I made the call and everything went smoothly from the beginning, got pre-approved and went to see the cars available at my budget. As soon as I pulled into the dealership I got the same feeling from the dream. It looked the same as what I saw it in my dream. The car was there, waiting for me. The vehicle of my growth. It fit me like a glove!
It’s a long story I know but some of you know what I’m talking about so I want to encourage you to continue on your path because you are worth it and it is worth being in this amazing spiritual journey. For the rest of you, consider this your invitation to discover life in true alignment with the great source of infinite abundance, infinite connections, infinite experiences. I am sharing my stories and processes and may they uplift and inspire you learn more about what you can achieve from cultivating a relationship with yourself, God/Universe/Source and the world.
May you be happy
May you be healthy
May you be loved
May you be at peace



This article is the property of Mariela Siwarqinti. No one may alter and/or reproduce it in any way without the express written permission of Mariela Siwarqinti.

No comments:

Post a Comment