Healing Deep Wounds and Turning Yourself Inside Out
From Lecture at Oasis in Carr Mill
June 10, 2015
· How many of you have worked on healing those wounds?
o By forgiving or trying to forgive? Or By forgetting or trying to forget?
o Which one, are you forgiving or are you forgetting?
· When I say: “Lets Erase the wound”. How many of you resonate with this solution?
· Now, How many of you have tried to “Own” your wound? By Owning the wound, I mean acknowledging what happened and Accepting that whatever happened Caused a Wound that became a source of pain, sorrow, anger, fear… A Wound that kept us Limited or Scared to Move Forward.
· Who wants to OWN this, right? But you have to own it in order to heal it. You may be able to erase a scar, but no an open wound. The first step towards healing is to be honest with ourselves. Take ownership of that would and work on healing it.
· Have you heard the saying “Times Heals”?
· Have you heard the doctrine that “Time is an Illusion”?
· Which one do you think is true?
o If time is an illusion then how can it heal?
o Is pain also an illusion?... No, that cannot be true, right? Because it feels so real!
o Time also feels so real… Don’t you feel yourself getting older?